Saturday, October 24, 2009

Inspiring Quotation

'To get something you never had,you have to do something you never did.'
When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on this sentence... 'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Forwarded by James Jackson


A Hundred times everyday, I remind myself that my inner & outer life are based on the labours of other men, liveing or dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received. - Albert Einstein

Dogs look up to you; cats look down on you; pigs treat you as an equal.
- Winston Churchil

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage. - Lao Tzu

First love is always as little foolishness & a lot of curiosity. George Bernard Shaw

No comments: